- Full report in PDF in English / en français
- Executive summary in PDF in English / en français
- Press release: "Ontario must get child care right from reopening to recovery"
- Watch a webinar with the report's authors
- One-click: Send a message to our federal and provincial leaders.
- Share this one-page action plan with your MP and MPP.
- Campaign Toolkit in PDF
Ontario's Financial Accountability Office (FAO) has issued a scathing report of the Ford Conservatives' tax credit scheme.Read more
Media Advisory Child care supporters and City Councillors speak out against Ford government’s child care cuts
Parents and educators will be joined by Toronto City Councillors Mike Layton and Joe Cressy on Tuesday July 16th, at 12:30pm to speak about the impact of the Ford government’s cuts to child care and two motions going to Toronto City Council to help protect child care programs for Toronto families.Read more
Ontario is at risk of losing thousands of planned child care spaces, including 3,049 spaces in Toronto because of the Ford government’s cuts to child care. A list obtained by the OCBCC from the City of Toronto shows that 51 planned projects previously approved by the province for development in schools, may never be built because the Ford government has reneged on a government promise to provide full operating funding to support the projects.Read more
Following months of advocacy, child care funding cuts have been put on hold. We must double down on our campaigning to secure gains for next year.Read more