CBC News Saskatoon has released questions parents can ask providers when looking for child care.
The Saskatchewan Early Childhood Association (SECA) recommends asking:
1. Whether the child care centre or home is licensed
2. The education, training and qualifications the staff at the centre have
3. Do they provide references
4. How many children are enrolled in the centre or home, does it include the providers children
5. What is the cost of child care and when does it have to be paid
A great guide for parents when trying to find quality care is http://findingqualitychildcare.ca