Listeria found in food at Ontario daycare where toddler died

Sep 20, 2013

CTV News: September 20, 2013

The presence of Listeria, a potentially deadly bacterium, in a chicken stew that was served to the children, is possibly the most shocking detail found in the York Region Public Health Report from the illegal Vaughan home daycare. The report also states the presence of expired food, improper hand washing system, and sanitized toys.

Since the death of toddler Eva Ravikovich, the Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care made a Freedom of Information request, to access the report. They now call upon the Provincial government for licensing all child cares.

Click here to read the full article.

Do you like this post?

Be the first to comment