While we encourage an open forum to express your opinions, please follow these guidelines to ensure an enjoyable and welcoming environment for all our readers. We reserve the right to remove or edit content posted or block those that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. Respect one another. Debates are great, but attacks are not. Please refrain from posting offensive, obscene, threatening or abusive comments.
2. Hate-speech will not be tolerated. Comments containing racism, homophobia, sexism, or any other form of hate-speech will be removed.
3. Keep your language in check. Our filters do allow for quite a bit of colourful language, but keep in mind that obscenities may offend some so a moderator may remove or edit it.
4. Stay on topic. Comments should be related to the topic discussed in the post.
5. Don't impersonate someone else. Do not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your comments.
6. Don’t post spam or commercial content. We do not welcome comments containing copyrighted material used for commercial purposes or for soliciting funds.
7. Readers may "flag" other reader comments. Moderators endeavour to review flagged comments as soon as possible. We do not remove every comment that has been flagged.
8. Stop & think before commenting. Remember that comments have a long life on the web.
Thanks for your cooperation