These documents present the push in B.C. for accessible, affordable, quality child care. The public campaign for $10 a day child care became an issue in the provincial election. Studies have demonstrated the economic benefits of investing in child care, allowing more parents to return to work or school, increasing income taxes and creating long term benefits.
Please see the following links related to 2013 Learning from Child Care Advocates of BC:
- VIDEO: Public early care & learning forum with Sharon Gregson from the CCCABC
- OCBCC endorses BC campaign for $10 a day child care
- Child care on the agenda in BC provincial election
- Advocacy in Action! Boards of trade push for $10 a day child care in B.C.
- Premier Christy Clark: Improve Access and Affordability